- 1 lb medium to large shrimp, shelled
- 2 tsp Nola blend
- 2 T oil, olive or avocado
- 6-8 green onions, chopped
- 2 C fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2/3 C Low Country style BBQ sauce (recipe below)
- 1/3 C heavy cream, or full fat coconut milk
1)Toss shrimp with Nola blend in a mixing bowl and set aside to marinate.
2)Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and cook onions about 2 minutes or until they turn bright green and tender. Add the shrimp and cook until pink 3-5minutes. Add the corn and sauté another minute. Reduce heat to simmer and add BBQ sauce and cream. Mix and heat to combine flavors. Serve immediately over grits or steamed rice.